- Drafting proficiency in Revit and CAD (rendering skills a plus!)
- Ability to read and understand constructions documents
- Ability to collect and record survey information.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent research and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of building codes and standards
- Located in the NY Metro or Westchester area and ability to travel to field visits in Manhattan, the Bronx, and Brooklyn.
- Ability to interact well with customers and co-workers, in the field and at the office.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor of Architecture, Bachelor of Science in Architecture, or Master of Architecture
· Prior experience working in an architecture or A/E firm preferred but not required.
· 0-5 years
· Active participation in AXP and on licensure track.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K benefit package.