Our San Francisco Office is currently seeking an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer with experience in the design of HVAC systems.
In This Role, You Will Be Responsible For
- Mechanical engineering project team leader from conceptual design through construction administration and post-occupancy
- Coordinating with multiple disciplines and acting as project manager to ensure projects are delivered within budget and schedule
- Assist in Business development and proposal preparation in conjunction with the senior leadership of the office.
- Lead design and coordination with clients and project stakeholders
- Lead multidisciplinary coordination and Revit delivery
- Lead building physics/energy analysis work as part of sustainable engineering design
- Staff mentoring and training
- Participate in regional mechanical skills task groups
- Writing reports for internal and external purposes based on findings
- Development, morale, and motivation of junior team members
- Presenting technical material in traditional and innovative ways for review by technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding trends and best practices in HVAC design
- Participating in local Professional Associations
The Qualified Professional Will Have
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Architectural Engineering with a sound knowledge of mechanical engineering fundamentals.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals
- PE License Required
- The ability to work under pressure, prioritize effectively, manage deadlines and exceptional organization skills required for our rapidly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills essential for team-based working
- Presentation skills with colleagues and clients of all levels