Typical projects involve site development, water resources engineering, and municipal engineering for public and private sector clients.
- Work on all phases of civil/site development including grading design, roadway design, storm water management systems design, and erosion and sediment control design.
- Assist with all phases of municipal water and wastewater planning and design.
- Individual may also conduct code research, write specifications, and obtain permitting.
- Assist with site plan approvals in the area.
- Complete construction cost estimating.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- BS in Civil Engineering is required.
- 3-5 years of experience; previous internship experience is a plus.
- EIT is required. Florida PE is preferred.
- Proficiency using AutoCad.
- Knowledge of ICPR.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.