We work closely with architects and owners from around the world on large, complex projects with a focus on sustainability and energy performance of the built environment.
- Service utility coordination
- Power distribution
- Lighting and lighting controls
- Fire alarm
- Low voltage infrastructure
- Emergency power systems
- UPS design
- Coordination with city and state permitting agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 0-2 years of experience designing electrical systems for the built environment
- Previous building design internship experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Knowledge of building and energy codes.
- Interest in innovative design, specifically in renewable energies and sustainable, high performing buildings.
- EIT License or LEED AP certification is a plus.