This person may need to oversee the technical work of other electrical engineers and designers, independently prepare complete project electrical drawings and specifications, coordinate work within the team and with other disciplines, and independently manage the contract administration activities associated with construction phase services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and 4+ years of experience in building electrical systems design (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Licensed Professional Electrical Engineer (or ability to obtain within 6 months)
- Ability to foster a collaborative work environment and lead team efforts
- Possess the level of experience, knowledge and discernment needed to develop and document appropriate system designs for a variety of projects
- Revit proficiency is a plus
- Previous experience with healthcare/hospital design is preferred.