We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and want to bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
- Design, plan, and analyze electrical power systems for all types of projects to include but not limited to: buildings and facilities, including hospitals, light rail, laboratories, high rise offices, educational facilities and other commercial and institutional projects.
- Design and specification of power and control systems, system layouts, load calculations, equipment sizing and selection, performing calculations of lighting systems and associated controls for assigned projects.
- Assist in prioritizing engineering project team labor to meet multiple moving deadlines and track project budgets.
- Work with others, interface with code officials and contractors, working with architects and other clients
- Work alongside project Teams as they perform their tasks and participating in budgeting, scheduling, and staff management.
- Face to face and other technical communication with clients on MEP topics.
- 4-8 years’ experience as an MEP Electrical Engineer designing MEP projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Current Professional Engineering (PE) license.
- Some experience in PM to understand Client’s desired outcome as it relates to budget and timing and drive designs communicating those deliverables within the Team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience helping to maintain successful Client relationships.
- Excellent planning and organization skills with ability to lead multiple-discipline project teams.
- Ability to learn from senior engineers and mentor and train young engineers, reviewing their work and giving appropriate feedback to ensure quality control.
- Significant sustainable design experience strongly desired.
- Healthcare a plus.
- LEED AP BD+C and WELL is highly desired.