Mechanical Engineer to oversee the technical work of other mechanical engineers and designers, independently prepare complete project mechanical drawings and specifications, coordinate work within the team and with other disciplines, and independently manage the contract administration activities associated with construction phase services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering and 5+ years of experience in building HVAC and Plumbing systems design (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Licensed Professional Mechanical Engineer (or ability to obtain in 6 months)
- Ability to foster a collaborative work environment and lead team efforts
- Possess the level of experience, knowledge and discernment needed to develop and document appropriate system designs for a variety of projects.
- Previous experience with healthcare/hospital design greatly preferred
- Previous experience with Revit for modeling of building mechanical systems