Site Civil Engineer
Site Civil Engineering/Landscape Architecture Team
Core competencies and experiences are in Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture and Construction Services.
Looking to expand design team and seeking a talented, Site Civil Engineer to join Site Civil Engineering/Landscape Architecture Team in Indianapolis office. This position will support a multi-disciplinary team on a wide variety of projects for public and private clients.
The Site Civil Engineer will develop site designs, project plans and specifications, horizontal control plans, furnishings and finishes plans, grading and erosion control plans, irrigation plans, and planting plans. Communicate between clients, sub-consultants, contractors, local municipalities and state regulatory agencies is also expected both written and orally.
· Autocad/Civil 3D
· Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
· 2-10+ years of relevant experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
· Competitive Salary
· Medical Insurance Coverage – two plan options available
· Dental Insurance Coverage
· Vision Care Insurance
· Short and Long Term Disability – fully paid by employer
· Life Insurance – fully paid by employer
· 401(k) Plan with employer match
· Paid Time Off
· 8 Paid Holidays
· Maternity/Paternity Leave
· Employee Referral Bonus Program
· Continuing Education Program
· Employee Assistance Program
· Direct Deposit for 529 CollegeInvest Savings Plan
· Supplemental benefit coverage available through AFLAC
· Professional Registration/Licensing and Certification
· Support involvement in professional organizations