NY LICENSED ARCHITECT
The ideal candidate will be a NY licensed architect who is able to construct clear drawings using AutoCAD. This candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of all steps related to project completion and diligently communicate with necessary people.
· Create plans and drawings which clearly outline architectural design of project
· Lead team with complex project designs, resolve drawing discrepancies and other technical opportunities
· Extensive understanding of design, trends, construction methodology, materials application, and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness code
· Prepare and oversee the preparation of concept, schematic design, design development and construction documents.
· Prepare project specifications.
· Oversee material research and compilation of project data and incorporation throughout the project.
· Assist with the timely submittal of drawings to the appropriate authorities having jurisdiction
· Participate with the project team to understand/establish project goals and objectives including workplan, project schedules, budget parameters, while ensuring the highest product quality.
· Extensive understanding of applicable building codes, NYC zoning and other standards.
· Prepare zoning and building code analysis and review.
· Sign and Seal drawings as needed.
· Bachelor's degree in architecture
· 5+ years of experience in NYC construction and architecture practices
· Strong organizational, creative and presentation skills
· Proficient in AutoCAD