Dec 31, 2021
Denver Metropolitan Area, CO, USA
- Compensatory Paid Time
- Work from Home (Remote)
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance Coverage with an HSA and HRA (Employer contributions)
- Company Paid Life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k) Matching
- Profit Sharing Bonus (10% of Annual Salary)
- Company Vehicle provided with maintenance program
- Laptop, cell phone, and all equipment provided
- Company issued credit card
- License and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Professional development and external training
- Provide expert forensic analysis to clients on an array of multi-disciplined engineering projects, with an unbiased and honest conclusion.
- Write a technical report providing detailed and accurate information on completed projects.
- Consistently communicate, document your communication, with clients to provide timelines and updates.
- Providing expert testimony and/or depositions as needed on projects in which they have been assigned.
- Must be willing to work additional hours during period of peak business demand as deemed necessary.
- Provide excellent customer service to company internal and external customers.
- Proactively pursue additional training, mentoring opportunities, licenses, education, and/or certifications (cost covered by firm).
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- Registered as an active Professional Engineer (P.E.) in the state applied is preferred.
- Have an active NCEES record (Or be eligible to obtain within six months of employment).
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or related engineering disciplines (Mechanical, Electrical, etc.)
- Two-three years of experience in failure analysis, knowledge of residential and/or commercial construction, building codes, and design is highly preferred.
- Required to have a valid driver’s license, with an acceptable driving record.
- Required to have strong technical writing abilities with experience using Microsoft Word.
- Proficient with general computer skills (Microsoft Calendar, Outlook, PPT, etc.).
- Must have superior customer service skills, be team oriented and enjoy service-oriented work.
- Must be able to work efficiently with periods of minimal supervision due to remote (home office) setting.
- Must have access to home high-speed internet service and reliable cellular reception.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Required to meet all standards for pre-employment physical examination.
- Frequently required to stand on one’s feet for prolonged periods of time.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move objects weighing 50-100 lbs.
- Frequently required to climb onto first and second story roofs, ascend/descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, etc.
- Frequently required to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Frequently required to drive a vehicle for extended periods of time.
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.