Dec 31, 2021
$51,000 - $110,000 yearly
Hydraulics and Hydrology / Coastal Engineer
Currently seeking a Civil Engineer to join our Site Civil team in our Denver, CO office.
Essential Job Functions
- Although expected to work independently, this individual must be able to interact well with other team members
- Advance knowledge of site drainage - including in-depth understanding of hydraulics and hydrology
- Must have obtained a minimum of a Bachelors of Science degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline
- High degree of interpersonal and communication skills is necessary.
- Proven teamwork and problem solving skills
- Excellent work ethic and a comprehensive understanding of engineering principles.
- Champion the company’s values: Shared Ownership, Collaboration, Intensity, Discipline
- Exhibit positive energy in the day-to-day operations to create a professional and productive workplace.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-Starter with strong problem solving skills
- BS in Engineering
- Professional License in CO, or the ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in the preparation of construction documents for site/civil land development projects.
- AutoCAD land desk experience with Civil 3D
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.
This job is posted by a staffing firm/recruiter/third party agency.