Nov 06, 2020
Austin, TX, USA
Project Manager- Architecture
- Experienced. (10+ years working with complex commercial projects, including Vertical Residential & Hospitality, Office, and Mixed-Use developments)
- Registered Architect.
- Technically skilled. (Revit, Autocad, SketchUp, SpecLink, Creative Suite, Bluebeam, MS Office)
- Knowledgeable. (strong technical understanding of high-quality commercial architecture)
- Dedicated. (able to go above-and-beyond to meet aggressive schedules & deliverables)
- Team oriented. (successful collaborator in a high energy design team environment)
- Leader. (proven leadership and mentoring skills)
- LEED AP. (preferred)
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.