We are looking for a Structural Engineer with at a minimum of (6) six years of design experience in USA building structures design. We are seeking individuals to hire who have a passion for the field of structural engineering and are able to work in a smaller office environment.
- Analysis and design work for commercial buildings and industrial structures.
- Must be able to prepare engineering calculations.
- Work with other Structural Designers/Engineers and assist Technicians/Drafters in the preparation of construction documents.
- Must be able to manage client relations throughout a project.
- Must be able to keep a project on schedule and within budget.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with a structural concentration
- Professional Engineer's License
- Min. 6 years of related experience in the USA
- Analysis and design experience. Familiar with an analysis software such as RISA 3D.
- Familiarity with AISC Manual, ACI 318, and ASCE 7.
- Proficient with AutoCAD.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Must be willing to work extra hours above 40 hours a week when necessary to meet project deadlines.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, Sick Leave and vacation, assistance in PE Continuing Education, Flexible Work Hours and in-house training. Additionally, we have an IRA savings plan and bonuses.