Why You’re Here
1. A 4 to 6 year accredited professional degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering.
2. A range of 0-5 years of professional experience.
3. Unlicensed or licensed engineer.
4. Fluency in Revit,Tekla and Microsoft Office is preferred.
5. Aware of opportunities within the community and industry associations (SEAKM, ASCE, etc.).
6. You have documentation that allows you to work in the United States of America.
Who You Are
- Creative mind, positive attitude, accountable, thorough, results oriented, excellent communicator and relational skills.
- Thorough drive, commitment, the ability to manage time well and multi-task while problem solving independently.
- Sets an example of leadership and teaming through a spirit of cooperation.
- Desire to build team relationships.
- Create thoughtful smart designs through innovative idea generation.
- Desire to research and learn.
- Desire to find purpose in your work, master those concepts and earn autonomy.
What You Do
- Floats across multiple Learning Studios to maximize exposure to markets and to maximize development as a young professional.
- Works closely with a Senior Engineer mentor to ensure individual growth and cultural fit within the office.
- Seizes every opportunity to grow and obtain professional licensure.
- Achieves a working knowledge of design codes.
- Gains functional proficiency in available Structural design software.
A Flexible Team Member, Contributor, Explorer
- Assist Director of Structural Engineering and Senior Engineer within the Learning Studio and project teams.
- Assists in the exploration of design concepts and ideas.
- Assists in the execution of the design through construction documentation (drawing production and calculations).
- Assists in project communications and documentation and project administrative tasks.
- Assists in coordination of the project design with consultants, business partners and internal project team.
- Assists in internal construction administration needs and visits construction site under supervision.