The successful candidate:
- Must demonstrate successful records of business development and project
- management for established A-E firms, managing budgeted design efforts, and
- demonstrated skills working in multi-discipline teams.
- Be proficient and capable of assisting with the creation and development of scopes of work.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and communicate effectively with people, both orally and in writing.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment, including directing the work of junior engineers, surveyors and designers, and delegating work as required.
- Must be able to prepare and review working drawings, details, layouts, estimates and work products.
- Must be capable of performing independent design tasks, reviewing the designs of others, and organizing all drawings, reports, calculations and associated project deliverables, preparing proposals, including scope of services and fee estimates, budget and scope management, and generally managing the efforts of a project team.
- Will meet with clients, attend project interviews/meetings, and maintain strong client relationships.
- Able to manage the financial performance and reporting requirements for a variety of projects.
- Stay within established schedule and budget.
- Handle projects in both Pennsylvania and Maryland.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited curriculum.
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) in Maryland and Pennsylvania or be able to obtain via reciprocity. Registration in Washington DC, Virginia, and other jurisdictions a plus.
- Minimum ten (10) years civil engineering experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D as well as Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills.
- Valid Driver's License.
Must be a registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) in Pennsylvania and Maryland or be able to obtain via reciprocity.
Registration in Washington DC, Virginia and other jurisdictions a plus.
Interested individuals should have a strong work ethic, be in good physical condition, be able to work independently and must possess a valid driver’s license. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package offered, including 401K.