Seeking to hire a Junior Level Interior Designer with 1-5 year’s experience.
Firm specializing in the planning and design of K-12 Education, Higher Education, Healthcare, Corporate, Civic and Religious projects with decades of experience in-state and regionally, as well as across the nation and overseas. As a firm, we operate around core values of design, respect, client service, empowerment, accountability, teamwork, environmental responsibility, technical expertise, and community service. We offer a collaborative work environment that promotes professional growth and advancement. We seek team members who have a passion for designing built environments and self-motivated contributors that will embrace and expand our culture.
We are searching for emerging professionals who are well organized, creative, forward thinking, detail oriented and work effectively in a collaborative team environment while also working autonomously on given tasks. Under the mentorship of our Interior Design Director, interior designer would assist project teams in the design process of developing interiors, finishes, furniture, and project documentation. Candidates must also possess the following:
• Perform interior design assignments that include space planning concepts, program documents, conceptual design, schematic design, design development, construction documents.
• Communication skills to effectively collaborate with project teams.
• Basic understanding of engineering systems, equipment, technology requirements, detailing and how they relate to construction.
• Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design from accredited school aspiring towards NCIDQ Certificate.
Position offers a very comprehensive compensation package including flexible hours, vacation, holiday, personal leave, health (FSA or HSA) and 401k benefits, paid family and medical leave, paid short and long term disability leave, paid bereavement and family care leave.