Our generous benefits package includes health insurance, 401k, profit sharing, volunteer time off, and paid time off.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform complex design calculations and coordinate the preparation of reports, plans, estimates, and specifications for civil projects as directed by Project Managers.
- Perform work that involves primarily conventional design practice and routine applications of codes and standards.
- Evaluates, selects, and adapts standard techniques, procedures, and criteria to project assignments; formulates and solves problems with guidance and direction.
- Perform construction observation and administration tasks.
- Assists in the preparation of project scopes, tasks, budgets, and schedules.
Experience: 2+ years of experience in civil engineering.
Education: BS or MS in Civil Engineering.
Licensure: EIT required.
Software: Proficiency with Microsoft Office; advanced knowledge of AutoCAD required; AutoCAD Civil 3D, MicroStation, and HydroCAD experience is a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment; interact effectively with team members, clients, and the public.
- Experience with site development, roadway design, and drainage analysis required.
- Previous experience with NHDOT and/or MaineDOT is preferred.
- Active participation in professional organization(s) is preferred.