Nov 23, 2020
Vancouver, WA, USA
What we offer you:
- A competitive compensation package.
- Benefits including matching 401(k), employee medical, dental and vision (100% employer paid option).
- PTO and paid holidays; work/life balance is a priority.
- State-of-the-art technology, systems, tools and resources.
- Continuing education is encouraged and supported.
- Career growth opportunities.
- A fantastic office and location! Our office is centrally located in downtown Vancouver, WA—a short walk to restaurants, parks, coffee shops and trails.
- Work that is fast-paced and goal-oriented.
- A dynamic team that is supportive, friendly and fun. (We host BBQs, team lunches and other activities throughout the year!)
- A Company culture of giving back to the community.
What skills and experience can you bring?
- 4+ years Civil Engineering experience in site development design
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Washington Civil Engineer’s license (required); additional OR license is a plus
- Knowledge of local (Southwest, WA) codes and agency standards
- Self-motivated, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Effective written and oral communication skills including proposal and report writing
- Experience tabulating bid items, calculating construction bid quantities and developing cost estimates
- Personal responsibility for completing quality work within budgets and timelines
- Proven ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Responsiveness and flexibility; you adapt easily to changing priorities.
- Familiarity with Civil 3D is a plus.
- MS Office experience including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Comfortable networking with clients and colleagues to develop and maintain professional relationships
What is it like to work here?
We believe in:
- Honesty and Transparency- We are open, trustworthy and truthful.
- Excellence- Our work is our art; we take pride in the quality of work provided to our clients every day.
- Client-Centered- We never forget that client satisfaction is our goal.
- Rolling Up Our Sleeves- Lending a hand, hard work and doing what it takes to get the job done.
- Continuous Improvement and Professional Development- Learning, improving, innovating and sharing knowledge.
- Creativity- Thinking “outside of the box” to deliver winning solutions.
- Community Service- Enthusiastic contributors within our community including: Clark County Food Bank, Rotary, Little League, local college scholarships, SW WA Contractors Association auctions and events.
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.