Primarily, you will be responsible for managing Pavement restoration projects from evaluation and pre-design through post-construction, including coordination and leadership of the project team in developing required documents, as well as the following:
- Assist the Marketing and Sales teams in proposal development, including project team, scope, schedule, contracts, and interviews.
- Plan, execute, and monitor project scope and manpower requirements/fees, including review of job status reports.
- Primary contact with Client—coordinate information and communications between Owner and team, review scope changes, make design presentations, review/approve Contractor invoices, and work with responsible director for fee billings.
- Coordinate project team, team meetings, information between departments, and workloads with departments.
- Coordinate outside consultants with Owner and Project Team, including consultant selection and communications.
- Oversee/manage contractors/subcontractors work to ensure specifications are followed properly
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related post high school training preferred.
- Professional Engineer or Project Management Professional certification required.
- Non-degreed persons must have six to ten years prior industry project management experience with a minimum of eight years industry experience.
- Good communication skills to effectively work with Clients from beginning design to post construction.
- Knowledge of project management process as it relates to the business.
- Knowledge in construction, such as industry standards, materials, codes, contracts, bidding processes, etc.
- Knowledge in Q.C. / Q.A. standards.
- Knowledge and experience in field inspection.
- Skills to write technical reports and letters.
- Desire to pursue continuing education and certification programs through CSI/NCEES and other industry related organizations.
- Willingness to contribute to a teamwork-oriented environment.