Nov 23, 2020
Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area, TX, USA
Qualified candidates will be licensed Professional Engineers with a minimum of 5 years of transportation engineering experience as well as leadership experience within the industry.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate transportation construction inspection activities and material testing operations.
- Implement and oversee compliance with administrative and business operation activities.
- Review and recommend approval of applications for payment.
- Meets with contractor's supervisors or other project leaders on assigned project sites to discuss and coordinate testing, sampling, or inspection of construction materials or construction procedures to verify compliance with the approved plans, specifications and shop/working drawings.
- Review plans, specifications, and shop/working drawings for project activities.
- Resolve differences in the interpretation of plans and specifications.
- Performs Operational Walk Through and Competency Testing.
- Review implementation of established procedures and implement preventive and corrective actions.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Texas
- Minimum of 5 years' progressively responsible experience in transportation engineering
- Minimum of 2 years' supervisory experience
- Extensive knowledge of: Engineering principles, practices, and methods; Engineering fundamentals; Engineering calculations; Highway construction plans, construction inspection procedures, and specifications.
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.