- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in designing, drafting HVAC systems
- Strong Technical knowledge of HVAC systems
- AutoCAD proficiency and REVIT experience
- Knowledge of NY and NJ Building Construction Codes & Standards
- P.E., LEED AP Preferred
- Must have approved/accepted work authorization
- Prepare complete mechanical engineering design scope reports, calculations, sizing, layouts, drawings, specifications and other documents
- Conceptualize initial design and develop comprehensive mechanical system design.
- Conduct site & condition surveys and prepare engineering documents as required
- Coordinate with Architects, other Engineering disciplines, contractors, clients and others
- Attend meetings with clients and others for review, construction phase and as required
- Provide follow-up and engineering supervision during project construction phase
Excellent compensation and benefits package. Our team members enjoy a friendly, dynamic work environment along with development, flexibility, and growth opportunity.