As a Civil Project Manager you will be working with a team of Engineers, Planners, and Technicians and you will be responsible for the management, planning, scheduling and performance of multiple engineering projects and personnel.
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated and are able to encourage & lead project teams. If you are able to apply engineering knowledge to a variety of projects and enjoy developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and staff from various agencies - we are looking for you!
What you will be doing:
- Technical analysis and documentation
- Manage preliminary and final design and construction phase services for municipal projects
- Public outreach
- Management of budget and schedule
- Management of other staff members and subconsultants
- Marketing and client communication
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent program an accredited college.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Ten years of progressive design and complex construction experience.
- Excellent interpersonal written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Effective supervisory and team leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite. (MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and skills in CAD and design software.(i.e. AutoCAD Civil3D, Microstation)
- Requires frequent travel during construction season, may include extended overnight stays.
- Possess valid driver’s license.