Nov 02, 2020
Fetch Careers, Inc.
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Project Manager- Architecture
- Manage a range of small to large size architectural projects, assuming primary responsibility for client leadership, communication, and satisfaction
- Provide leadership and management necessary to strategize successful project delivery, financial performance, and risk mitigation
- Develop and manage positive client relationships and work as the client’s advocate by identifying and balancing client expectations within the context of contractual obligations, corporate goals, and client satisfaction
- Communicate with all project participants, internal staff, consultants, clients, owners, contractors and jurisdictions in an effective and collaborative manner
- Develop and define project schedule to meet contractual obligations and to match team size and skill. Establish and update project staffing requirements consistent with contractual obligations.
- Provide technical and administrative supervision of the multi-disciplinary project staff assuring the technical, administrative and schedule targets are met within the framework of corporate policy and in accordance with applicable professional and corporate standards. Take responsibility for overall client satisfaction, service, quality, and financial performance
- Manage project communication, delivery, and deliverables to ensure the highest quality of documentation and professionalism
- Participate in business development efforts through learning/understanding the local client market, maintaining an active role in professional organizations and supporting proposal development and interviews
- Mentor junior staff and participate in performance coaching
- Participate in the recruitment and interviewing process as requested
- A bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years of project management experience leading healthcare projects
- LEED AP (preferred)
- Architectural Registration required.
- Thorough knowledge of the entire project delivery process and ability to lead design efforts through all project stages, including leadership with the client, contractors, and internal team.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. Experience using Deltek Vision for financial management, reporting, and resource planning (preferred)
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.