- Design and create site layout plans in alignment with client requirements, City requirements, and standards.
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D to develop concept plans, grading plans, and site designs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure project objectives (scope, schedule, deliverables) are met in accordance with established metrics.
- Provide technical expertise in site/civil design.
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously while meeting project deadlines.
- Manage and mentor developing staff, including providing thorough reviews of designs and submissions.
- Provide business development support in order to grow market presence in the Philadelphia metro region.
- Bachelor's Degree in civil engineering or landscape architecture
- Minimum of 8 years Site/Civil Design experience
- Active Professional Engineer License or Licensed Landscape Architect with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Proven experience with City of Philadelphia codes and regulations
- Hydraulic modeling experience and knowledge of designing stormwater management systems per Philadelphia Water Department (PWD) requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D and Google Workspace
- Experience with residential and commercial projects in an urban environment
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals
- Project management and business development experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
Offers exciting work, performance-based opportunities for advancement, generous compensation and a first-rate benefit and incentives package, which includes:
- Subsidized health care, dental, prescription plan, including for spouse/partner and children
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Plan with a special Safe Harbor Matching Contribution to the Plan for those participants who satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- Corporate Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Corporate Long Term Disability Insurance
- Corporate Short Term Disability Insurance
- A minimum of 15 days paid time off (PTO)
- Eight (8) paid holidays
- Part time and flexible work schedules
- Reimbursement for professional exams and continued education credits
- Professional registration bonus
- Other recognition and award programs
- Exciting and energetic workplace