This position will lead the planning tasks of various transportation planning projects that may involve traffic impact analysis, corridor studies, long-range planning, and travel demand forecasting. Ideal candidate will be proactive with a positive attitude and a willingness to take on new challenges and lead tasks.
What will you be doing?
- Operational Analysis of arterial networks, corridor signal synchronization/timing, and freeway corridors using simulation packages
- Mentoring less experienced staff in their professional growth and enhancing their skills
- Leading and performing on a variety of projects in traffic operations and multi-modal transportation engineering
- Growing your skills in Transportation and Technology to help guide our clients into the future
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Transportation, or similar field
- Experience working on traffic operation software like Synchro and Vissim 4+ years of experience in Traffic Engineering Design
- Experience working as part of a team or work independently
- PE license preferred, or the ability to achieve one in the next one year
- Experience in travel demand modeling a plus
- Working knowledge of industry practices and regulations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What are our Benefits?
Offers its employee-owners a comprehensive benefits package. We have designed a benefit plan we are proud of. One that encourages happy, healthy, and engaged employee-owners. We offer:
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Employer paid Disability, Life, & AD&D Insurance Coverage
- 100% paid Medical for our employee-owners
- 80% paid Medical for spouse and dependents of our employee-owners
- Extremely affordable Dental, & Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (Health Care & Dependent Care), Transit Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account Options
- Transit Subsidy
- Pre-tax Commuter Option
- funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401k Pre-tax and Roth options