The candidate should have the goal of pursuing a career as a professional engineer. Company produces a wide array of project types, providing a challenging and enriching work atmosphere. There are many opportunities to increase one's knowledge of the whole design process, with in-house engineers and architects working together on each project from concept through construction.
· Someone with two years’ experience is preferred. Must be proficient with current version of Civil 3D.
· This candidate must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position required during site visits.
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal are required. Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
· Must be able to obtain clearance to work on US Military bases
· Possess or be able to obtain a US Passport
· Any candidate for this position must be career oriented and desirous of long term employment and advancement within the company
· A background check may be required
· Position requires an orientation period in the Montgomery office for up to one year at the beginning of employment.
· BSCE four-year engineering degree from ABET accredited engineering program
· Fundamentals of Engineering exam passed or have PE license
· Two years’ plus experience with site planning and design
· Proficient with current version of Civil 3D
· Experience with Revit plus
· LEED AP Certification is a plus