Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Visits prospective customer sites, often in conjunction with HHA Sales representatives, to identify suitable locations for HHA’s medical equipment.
- Conducts necessary site testing (e.g., MagFlux testing) and communicates test data to appropriate HHA personnel to get quick interpretation of the results.
- Prepares preliminary and final site drawings for customer.
- Provides assistance to architects in the form of technical support and architectural drawing review.
- Visits construction sites and works with contractors to ensure sites are constructed according to HHA equipment specifications.
- Attends construction meetings and planning/design meetings with customers, architects, and contractors as needed.
- Works closely with HHA field service personnel to address site planning issues at sites during and after construction.
- Maintains and disseminates site status information within the company.
- Maintains site planning portions of the CRM database
- Travels as needed to assist other HHA employees and customers.
- Maintains technical Site Planning information for all HHA Imaging Products and ancillary equipment.
- Participates as needed in the creation of site planning “standard details” documentation.
- Works with customers, contractors, and architects to resolve complex siting issues.
- Occasionally provides technical assistance to the HHA Marketing Department by generating required system drawings and vendor comparisons.
Performs other work as directed by the Manager, Site Planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field required.
- 5 – 10+ years of experience in Architecture and Project Management.
- At least 5 years of medical device planning experience is required.
- Architectural license required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Usual office working conditions.
- Frequently required to sit; talk; or hear.
- Frequently use fingers to type and do other fine motor tasks.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal skills and be self-motivated.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, or become proficient in AutoCAD within 90 days of hire.
- Must present excellent organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record.
- Must have a national credit card for business use.
- Must be willing to travel and work off hours as needed.