How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for planning the project to achieve objectives, including developing the project charter, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), estimates and project plan deliverables.
- Plans and requests the project resources necessary to achieve project planning and objectives.
- Supports Client Leaders with information needed to update the business partners.
- Responsible for Enterprise Project Management System (EPMS) project management to support budgeting and project funding.
- Responsible for managing the project plan, achieving project objectives and escalating issues to client leaders and PMO management as necessary.
- Responsible for keeping track of purchase orders and vendor changes.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling project scope, schedule, and budget and preparing Project Change Orders (PCOs) as required.
- Preparing project status reports and distributes to project stakeholders.
- Responsible for preparing monthly Current Work Plan (CWP) and support of the monthly financial forecast.
- Responsible for coordinating preparing of information necessary for stage gate reviews and for various review boards.
- Responsible for managing project closure activities.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to complex documents affecting industrial projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, cleanroom systems, one-line diagrams, surveys and general electrical and civil/structural drawings.
- Implement project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related field.
- 8 years of relevant experience.
- Being a self-starter who can execute activities with limited oversight
- Must have large industrial experience, semi-conductor experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of projects and program management within the context of business results.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) [certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Accreditation Centre (GAC)] and/or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) [certified by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI), an independent administrative body of the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)] highly desirable.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents and effectively communicate to the program stakeholders via written documentation or presentations as required.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues.
- Ability to write reports, manuals, procedures and articles using distinctive style. - Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
What we offer:
You will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits that include:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Generous time-off benefits
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
- Career development opportunities through our corporate university
- Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
- Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and commuter reimbursement account