How will you contribute to the team?
- Plans and organizes the administration and coordination of construction observation and reporting activities.
- Directs subordinate internal staff involved in the observation, testing and sampling of construction materials, observation of construction work, and documentation of plan revisions and work progress.
- Is responsible for reporting project cost and quality control activities to client.
- Provides financial management of construction office operations, monitoring costs and expenses, approving and dispersing funds, and coordinating accounting and cost allocation.
- Coordinates construction monitoring with client program manager to resolve problems, disputes and scheduling of work, and to prepare contract changes and supplemental agreements.
- Performs such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
- Must have experience as a project administrator working on DOT projects.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Ten years experience with Bachelor's in a combination of engineering design and construction/construction observation activities, including management and supervision of field personnel.
- Twenty years experience without degree.
- Strong skills in leadership, organization, management, and oral & written communications.
- P.E Registration required.
- Strong CEI experience with TXDOT or other DOT organizations as staff member or consultant.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
What We Offer
You will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program