A successful and qualified candidate will espouse the following qualities:
- Maintains a positive outlook and attitude.
- Maintains a commitment of excellence to our clients and the architecture the office produces.
- Approaches design and learning with energy, curiosity and an inquisitive mind; always searching for new and exciting solutions.
- Seeks solutions to design opportunities in a proactive manner and manages their time and workload efficiently.
- Is able to collaborate and discuss ideas with others in constructive and amicable fashion; respects all team members.
Under the supervision of the Director of Design, you should be ready to:
- Occasionally measure and document existing structures.
- Participate in regulatory review - Local and State codes and regulations.
- Be responsible for specific technical design aspects of an assigned major project, including investigation, evaluation and recommendation of design solutions that best meets the client’s needs.
- Provide professional architectural consultation in the planning, design and coordination of large complex projects.
- Independently apply advanced architectural concepts and designs.
- Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures.
- May provide technical guidance to less experienced architects/architectural staff.
- Competitive Salary - Will consider salary match
- 6 Weeks Paid Personal Time
- Wonderful work environment
4 to 6 year Architectural degree from an accredited Architecture Program.
5 or more years experience in the field (licensure preferred but not required)