Seeking a highly ambitious and experienced Licensed Professional Engineer, to join fast-growing team. The ideal candidate is talented, results driven, who desires a high degree of independence and responsibility.
A successful candidate will manage a qualified team for an array of projects. Meet and exceed client expectations by ensuring accurate, complete, and timely communication and work product. Review and approve design development by the Project Engineer, Engineers-in-training, and CAD Technicians to provide hands-on mentoring to support team members towards achieving their maximum potential.
- civil engineering / land development, 5 years (preferred), 3 years (minimum)
- Professional Engineer, P.E. (required)
- Bachelor of Science in civil engineering (required)
- Professional Engineering (P.E.) license in the State of Texas
- 5 years of progressive experience in civil engineering design including: water and wastewater infrastructure, roadway design for City and County projects, civil site design, and drainage.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D (preferred).
- Familiarity with local county and municipal design requirements and permitting.
- Hydrologic & Hydraulic modeling software such as: HEC-HMS, HEC RAS, TR-55.
- Familiarity with TxDOT design requirements
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently while maintaining strong attention to detail with limited supervision.
- Ability to focus on the details of a project while understanding the big picture from the project team perspective.
- Ability to work within a team to coordinate assignments.
- Technical writing abilities applied to reports and proposals.
- Willingness to mentor junior staff.
- Efficiently utilize time in executing assigned tasks accurately, on schedule, and within budget.
- Effectively interact with clients, vendors, and staff at all levels.
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer service are essential.