Seeking a creative Senior Design Architect to lead design on a broad range of projects including commercial, mixed-use, hospitality, retail, and single-family residential. This individual must possess a strong foundation for creative concept development and work well with project teams. Excellent visualization, organization, and communication skills are required, as well as the desire and commitment to contribute in a highly design-focused and detailed-oriented studio environment.
Successful candidates are lead studio designers who are smart and motivated to work independently and with the project team.
General Senior Architect Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Project Directors and Principals to develop the studio design vision.
- Prepare and deliver design presentations to clients.
- Advise and guide design teams to ensure consistent and high-quality design throughout project development.
- Review document technical requirements, development and project plans to ensure adherence to defined standards and to facilitate the transfer of knowledge throughout the design staff.
- Work closely with Principals to guide and direct technical and professional growth of design staff.
- Ensure effective communications
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture from an accredited university program
- 10 -15 Years of experience leading projects ranging in size and complexity.
- Mastery in Architectural software platforms currently used to perform work such as Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign for presentation production.
- Experience leading projects and project teams and willingness to contribute to all phases of a design project.
- Comfortable giving presentations on a range of subject matter to internal and external audiences
- Ability to communicate design solutions in a clear and compelling way.
- Team player who enjoys both independent and teamwork environments
- Registered Architect and LEED credentials preferred