Apr 24, 2021
West Palm Beach, FL, USA
Water/Waste Water Engineer
- Design of storm water, potable water and wastewater pipelines and pumping stations.
- Preparation of potable water and wastewater master planning reports.
- Planning, review, and design of water and wastewater and general civil infrastructure improvements.
- Develop, plan, and design drinking water and wastewater treatment projects.
- Support the development of engineering project proposals with the marketing team.
- Make decisions independently and take responsibility for project engineering solutions.
- Represent the company in client and agency meetings to resolve questions and to plan and coordinate work.
- Develop and enhance client relationships and business growth.
- Work with department managers to develop department standards and complete peer reviews
- Represent the company at Professional organizations.
- Application of sustainable design elements as they relate to water, wastewater, and energy conservation and efficiency.
- Registered Professional Engineer in Florida.
- B.S. degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering with an emphasis in water/wastewater and hydraulic coursework.
- 5 or more years of progressive experience in the design of water and wastewater projects.
- Experience with creating and manipulating water/wastewater hydraulic models using Bentley Systems and Innovyze software products is required.
- Experience in the design and construction of mechanical piping and pumping systems is desired.
- Ability to travel throughout assigned office service areas (own transportation).
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong written, verbal, computer and organizational skills.
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.