We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to be based on-site with a high-profile e-commerce global organization in Seattle, WA. In this client facing role, you will be working with a Project Management team on a number of tenant improvement projects for this marquee client. The Senior Project Manager will lead a team of Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers and Senior Project Coordinators in the successful completion of a portfolio of multiple projects simultaneously and/or perform duties in support of the overall Project Management Team.
- Act as Owner’s Representative with primary responsibility for all phases of various related projects/program.
- Assist in the development and management of the portfolio of projects, reporting, strategic plans and program initiatives to meet the goals and needs of the client.
- Lead the continuous evaluation of contract scope of work as the project progresses against the goals, expectations, and the needs of the client, and make adjustments as necessary.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of project tools such as templates, sample documents and software.
- Facilitate and maintain communications with and between the Team members and the client on a continuous and as needed basis, ensuring Project Team members to communicate in an effective manner.
- Complete all tasks and ensuring assigned team members complete all tasks within the client, company and individual leadership principals and service level agreements (SLA's) that may be established and updated from time to time.
- Ensuring Project Team are in compliance with company and client policies and procedures.
- Assist in the documentation submission of statutory project documentation and approvals related to the project work.
- Review, understand, and manage procedures for handling changes to the contract documents, monthly valuations, drawing submissions, change orders, substitutions, etc.
- Document the status of the project, all meetings and correspondence as a means to properly communicate within the project team and develop the project documents.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Construction Management or related field. A combination of education and work experience may also be considered in lieu of degree.
- 10+ years of experience in project management with a working knowledge of project management processes.
- Proficient with expert knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to be proactive, respectful, have positive attitude and be able to gain the trust of others.
- Ability to lead the Project Team to focus on a common goal in keeping with the specific client goals and objectives.
- Knowledge and experience with appropriate construction processes, means and methods.
- Possess strong leadership skills, including ability to delegate, exhibit confidence in self and others, inspiring and motivating others, commanding respect and trust and accepting feedback.