Jan 01, 2022
Medical Planners/Healthcare Planners
We are seeking a Sr. Medical Planner to join a client in Phoenix. This role is a excellent opportunity to grow long term.
- Responsible for creating and planning the conceptual design of healthcare projects.
- Leads the planning process by generating concepts and do layout of internal departments.
- Works closely with doctors, nurses and other medical personnel to reach consensus on concepts.
- Demonstrates credible knowledge of current healthcare planning and programming concepts.
- Leads a team of medical planners and designers to develop project concepts through Design Development.
- Works with contractors, consultants and associate firms to implement design concepts through project completion.
- Presents professionally to hospital management and boards.
- Work with Healthcare Practice Leader to pursue and develop new clients.
- Works closely and productively with senior designers and project managers.
- Up to date with current movements in healthcare design and planning, including green design, patient safety, and evidence based design principles. ? Acts as resource to junior Medical Planners.
- Professional degree from an accredited program, Masters preferred.
- Architectural Registration or professional licensure required.
- LEED credentialed Preferred.
- Knowledge of latest planning and design software, including Revit.
- 10+ years of healthcare design and planning experience is typical.
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.
This job is posted by a staffing firm/recruiter/third party agency.