Dec 31, 2021
Phoenix, AZ, USA
We are looking for a Project Architect to join a client in Phoenix. This role will work on Mission Critical Facilities.
- Coordinates all project team efforts to facilitate effective execution of project design and the delivery of construction documents
- Coordinates design group interaction both internally and externally
- Assist in development of production schedule and manages to that schedule
- Assist in development of job costs, job budget, and manpower projections
- Assist in management of project financial performance
- Exercises skills of persuasion and negotiation on critical issues
- Supervise a project team of architects
- Professional degree from an accredited program
- Typically with 10+ years of experience
- Architectural Registration required
- Knowledgeable of CAD and/or BIM and other drafting and presentation tools
- Mission Critical experience required
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.