What you’ll be doing:
As a Senior Project Architect, you will work in Dallas, with our growing Dallas team in a fast-paced, highly collaborative workplace design, architecture, and consulting firm. From day 1, you will dive right in and be able to work in all aspects of design and interior architecture, with focused efforts in construction documentation, budgeting, consultant coordination, and contract administration. You will advise clients and team members on design and architectural strategy and process.
Once selected to join our team, you will:
- Work closely with the lead designer and Partner to identify the design scope, budget, and schedule.
- Advise the design team on technical issues influencing design.
- Review the design solutions for code compliance.
- Participate in and lead teams through the full architectural construction document set.
- Lead, coach, and mentor teams through detailing complex design elements.
- Coordinate with consultants, contractors, fabricators, spec writers, and regulatory agencies during documentation and construction.
- Lead, coach, and mentor teams through contract administration and advise the client throughout the process.
- Resolve field conditions and attend construction coordination meetings.
You are a:
- Highly creative
- Problem solver
- Great communicator
- Team Player
- Able to take constructive criticism
- Able to multitask and manage priorities
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Licensed Architect or Interior Designer
- 7-10 years of experience in architecture, experience in interior architecture is a plus.
- AutoCAD & Revit proficiency is required.
- Experience designing for the human experience in corporate, hospitality, healthcare, brand, or higher education.
- Excellent communication and team leadership skills are essential.
Perks & Benefits
- Professional development allowance
- Medical reimbursement allowance
- Wellness allowance
- Paid parking
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Volunteer opportunities
- Plus more!