Join our practice as an Intermediate Architect / Architectural Designer for the opportunity to learn and build a rewarding career. This position will focus on the design and technical aspects of educational and multi-family housing projects of varying sizes and complexity.
· A motivated, well organized, self-starter eager to learn and share.
· Completion of a five or six-year architectural degree program.
· Minimum of 7 years of professional experience with good drafting and visualization skills.
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Strong Revit and AutoCad skills.
· Full time position.
· Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience and skills.
· Collegial and supportive work environment working directly with firm principals and senior associates. RKTB is a 30-person office.
· Central Chelsea location convenient to transportation.
· Mentoring and support opportunities for IDP and ARE.
· Opportunities for future growth and advancement within firm.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and work examples to: info @rktb.com. If you are not an American citizen, please indicate your visa status.
At RKTB, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.