Nov 17, 2020
Why You’re Here
1. A 4 to 6 year accredited professional degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering.
2. A range of 0-5 years of professional experience.
3. Unlicensed or licensed engineer.
4. Fluency in Revit,Tekla and Microsoft Office is preferred.
5. Aware of opportunities within the community and industry associations (SEAKM, ASCE, etc.).
6. You have documentation that allows you to work in the United States of America.
Who You Are
Creative mind, positive attitude, accountable, thorough, results oriented, excellent communicator and relational skills.
Thorough drive, commitment, the ability to manage time well and multi-task while problem solving independently.
Sets an example of leadership and teaming through a spirit of cooperation.
Desire to build team relationships.
Create thoughtful smart designs through innovative idea generation.
Desire to research and learn.
Desire to find purpose in your work, master those concepts and earn...
Kansas City, MO, USA