May Architecture is seeking an experienced and highly motivated full-time project manager to become part of our team. The ideal candidate would excel at providing leadership and mentorship, developing and maintaining client relationships and delivering creative and innovative ideas to the team.
May Architecture is a commercial architecture and interior design firm serving health care and higher education markets.
- Must have an accredited degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Professional registration preferred
- 7+ years experience in the healthcare market preferred
- Ability to manage as part of a project team to deliver all aspects of multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong strategic planning and administrative coordination abilities
- Ability to effectively deliver projects to meet client expectations and manage client relationships
- Strives for continuous improvement of themselves and those around them
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Medical Insurance (Optional Vision and Dental Insurance)
- Retirement plan with employer contribution matching
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Holidays, including flex holiday
- Paid Vacation / Personal Time
- Internal and External Continuing Education Opportunities
- Professional Memberships Reimbursement
Please send your resume and work samples to email@example.com.