K 12 to Higher Education.
An ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of all phases of a project, from design to construction, and a resilient passion for sustainability and ingenuity. We are looking for a stellar individual who wants to change the world, one project at a time. Sound like you?
As the Architect II, you will…
- Provide technical project direction for the project teams including oversight of the development and coordination of drawings and specifications, including consultant coordination of projects.
- Develop solutions for design problems, including program compliance, code compliance, and agency interface.
- Identify and address issues affecting project delivery, budget, construction costs, schedule, and any risk management issues for the Firm.
- Be responsible for completing and maintaining code review and analysis through the completion of the project.
- Coordinate with the project team for completion of tasks consistent with project timelines and budgets.
- Manage potential client and consultant requested changes to scope of work; determines cause and effect to project budget and schedule on larger project.
- Ensure that standards for design, quality control, and production are followed.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Be detail-oriented, collaborative, and proactive in completing work accurately and meeting deadlines.
- Support the project team during construction administration.
- Responsible for delegating tasks to staff as well as coaching and supporting staff’s professional development.
Architect II Qualifications – The Must-Haves (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Licensed Architect
- Proficient with BIM/Revit software programs
- Prior experience with Higher Education projects