Our client is hiring a Healthcare Principal Market Leader for a thriving Denver office. Strong business development background as well as regional healthcare knowledge is required. This is a great opportunity for an architect who is ready to step into a leadership role. Our client offers excellent benefits, 'VERY" competitive compensation, and the ability to grow within the firm.
- Revenue Generation:
- Identify and track national and regional opportunities in concert with practice leaders;
- Collaborating with the practice leader set personal revenue goal annually;
- Achieve revenue goals with targets and clients;
- Lead the pursuit team and the strategy to win work;
- Collaborate with regional design leaders to promote design internally and externally;
- Develop and execute client capture plans;
- Lead the strategy and pursuit teams to win work;
- Develop target/client relationship building with regional teams.
- Client Relationship:
- Build strong relationships with target clients that fit into the overall market strategy and key industry partners inside and outside of projects;
- Promote and introduce various disciplines to client contacts;
- Maintain client relationship through the life of a project and post completion; Ensure client satisfaction;
- Manage transitions as client contacts change.
- Working with the discipline leads and the project manager to ensure profitability, design quality, project outcomes, staff growth;
- Set fees appropriately collaborating with all disciplines;
- Kick off with communication between discipline leads to ensure project team is designed for success;
- Outcome achieves client goals and addresses project design drivers;
- Assist and support project manager and team to deliver within scope;
- Push client communication to the project team;
- Assist and advise on DCOs ensuring timely submittal and client communication;
- Maintain communication with project manager to identify any issues early in the process.
- Develop content that can be published on the website, promoted through social, published in external media. Content can be market related, expertise driven, project stories or addressing market trends.
- Staff development:
- Lead, guide and mentor professional staff working on principal’s projects and others as appropriate;
- Lead by example;
- Coordinate with other studio principals locally and nationally sharing and learning from one another;
- Coordinate with discipline leads in the studio on mentoring, project delivery issues, project team set up.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Track and manage client and project satisfaction surveys. Assure client satisfaction.
- Reviews project team performance with Project Manager.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Critical Skills and Abilities
- Design: Generates creative solutions; translates concepts and information into images; uses feedback to modify designs; applies design principles; demonstrates attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills: Able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word; reads and interprets complex information; listens well.
- High accuracy and attention to detail: Able to perform work and job function with precision and accuracy; realizes errors can have significant impact on desired results and is able to avoid errors in almost all circumstances; carefully monitors processes; concentrates on details and organizes and maintains a system of records.
- Demonstrates leadership skills: Able to assume a role of authority, as necessary; sets an example for coworkers; delegates responsibility and empowers employees to make decisions and take personal accountability for decisions.
- Strategic thinking: Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization’s strengths and weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Strong analytical and financial acumen skills: Able to gather relevant data using appropriate methodologies and analyze that data in such a manner that valid conclusions and insinuations can be drawn that assist in making important business decisions; uses financial analysis to evaluate and identify desired financial directions.
- Ownership Mentality: Possesses a sense of ownership in all deliverables. Utilizes knowledge and opportunity to continually strive for excellence within an empowering culture. Collaborates and supports fellow employee owners in ongoing improvements. Understands personal accountability within their role in the company.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Windows environment, Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Mail, Deltek Vision, and Experience with design software
Preferred: Bachelors or better in Architecture or related field.
Preferred: 10 years: Experience in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Licenses & Certifications
Required: Registered Architect